Monday, September 30, 2019

Shabby Chic

I did another project with the Needlepoint Nook Suite.  This includes a  a 8x8 card box and 4 matching cards.  The DSP is so pretty and of course, it is double sided so you can use it so many different ways.  I made the box. There are many videos on U Tube on how to make one so I wont go into it here.  The cards are all using the same basic colors and designs.  There is a die cut that embosses to look like embroidery stitches that I love. I used it on all the pieces.  The colors used in the card stock and ink were-very vanilla ,rich razzleberry, powder pink, blushing bride, old olive and granny apple green. I love the saying in this set.  It says:  People like you make the world a better place.  Thank you all for looking.





Well, that pretty much completes what I did crafty over the summer.  Getting ready for Fall and Halloween.  Hope to show you some of those creations soon.  Take care.
Until next time ,
Inky Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment