Saturday, September 21, 2019

Sailing...

It is well known for people who know me, that I love the ocean and the beach and lighthouses and pretty much anything associated with them.I  feel so fortunate that I have been able to cruise on the ocean many times in many different ways.  Each time I always feel the freedom of the wide open water.  One of my very favorite was a barefoot cruise on a sailboat in the western Caribbean many years ago.

Back to land now.  The following card reminds me of the outer banks in North Carolina and all the wonderful lighthouses there.  If you haven't been and ever have a chance, don't miss them.
This next one is from the annual caddie. If you like sailing, doesn't this just make you want to get on a sailboat now?
Hope you have liked my sailing series.  I have a feeling I will be creating with this set again but hope to have better pictures.

Until next time,
Inky Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment