Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Sailing Home

The card that I am going to share with today is called a twisted pop-up card.  It is a little complicated to make but there are several u-tube how tos out there if you want to try it.  It is fun to send to someone special.
The front of the card looks like any other card and it does fit in a normal envelope.  I used a gorgeous laser piece from the Sailing Home Memories and More pack.  Super simple simply secure the stencil to paper you choose and there you go!
I love how these papers and stamps work so well together.  I used night of navy,mossy meadow,real red,crumb cake and balmy blue card stock and ink for the inside.
Here you can see all the stamps and die cuts I used for the inside of the card. I did use the water from the High Tide set on the first and last card.  Isn't this a fun card!
Until next time,
Inky Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment