Sunday, September 29, 2019

Needlepoint Nooke Suite

I almost didn't order this suite but the more I saw things that were made with it, the more I knew I was going to.  It reminded me of when I was a young girl, my Aunt would do different types of embroidery and she would bring things for me to do it with her.  I still have one of the pieces that I did and it is still in the hoop!

So the cards I made go into the Acetate Card Box.  I used the same colors and elements on all the cards. I used a Poppy Parade stitched piece of DSP for the cover on the box. The flowers on all the pieces are stamped with poppy parade and crushed curry.  The leaves are old olive ink then die cut and attached with dimensionals. The cards use the basic same color scheme.  Turned out cute,right?
This idea came from one of my favorite blogs, Stampin Hoot.



 





 Until next time,
Inky Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment