Friday, September 20, 2019

"Let Hope Be Your Anchor-Part 2"

Continuing with the theme from yesterday, I made a coupe of cards with the saying.  Both are a case, but I really like the techniques involved so I did them pretty much as I saw them.  The first one is a case from The Crafty Carrot Collective.
 The second one involved lightly stamping on Mossy Meadow cardstock and then adding some texture with the subtle embossing folder.  I stamped the lighthouse on vellum card stock in versa mark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  To get the texture on the circle, I used one of the laser cut cards from the Memories and More package and dry embossed with my die cutting machine.  Pretty cool trick.  Then I die cut a few seaweeds out of the peacock suite vellum cardstock.
Thanks to Tanya Rees for the inspiration.
 Been having some camera issues so these are not the best photos but you get the drift,right?
Hope you like.
Until next time,
Inky Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment