Monday, October 28, 2019

Halloween Decor

Hi all!  I'm back.......

Well, it is that time of year again for the ghosts and goblins to come out!  I have been fairly busy on the craft front getting ready for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Stampin Up OnStage event here in November.  I swap cards with other demos and it is a chance to meet them and get all kinds of cards and gifts.

Well back to the heading..the Decor.  Since we don't live in a house that is easy to trick or treat at, I just decorate outside with Halloween and Fall together.  After Halloween, I take all the "Halloweeny" stuff down and leave the Fall decor.  Inside I decorate a table in our foyer for Halloween.  Most everything on the table is handmade by me through the years.  Love looking back at what I was "into" from year to year.

Here is a picture o this year's display:

  Will be back tomorrow with a few of this year's Halloween creations for you.  Until then,
Inky Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment