Friday, April 12, 2019

Tranquil Textures

Awww....feel the sea breeze blowing in your hair and the sand between your toes.  I made three cards from this stamp set recently and for some reason it made me want to book a cruise to the Caribbean.
My sister-in-law and I took a scrapbook cruise there many years ago and we had sooo much fun.  In fact, one of her tennis shoes jumped ship and was never seen again!!  Have you ever made something that made you want to do it?

Anyway, here is the first one up.This was a fairly easy card to make since the coordinating framelits(they will be known only as dies soon) make cutting out the shapes a breeze. I also used the Seaside embossing folder along with the copper trim and glitter enamel dots.  All supplies used are Stampin Up.

Will be back soon with the second one.  Until then,

Inky Hugs,
Alicia

#Tranquil Tide
#Alicia's Scraps
#card Making

1 comment: