Thursday, April 25, 2019

Chicken Wire Rooster

Here is a card that reminds me of being on a farm.  I was raised a city girl but have been on several farms over my life.  My husband grew up on one in Oregon and has shared many stories of his adventures there.
I actually cut several roosters out with my Scan and Cut so I could make as many cards as I wanted.  No I won't bombard you with all of them!!
This one has chicken wire on it that was sold by Stampin Up but no longer available. I managed to snag some before it was all gone. The rooster is colored in blends and attached with dimensionals. Makes a nice card to stay in touch with some special people in our life.  Hope you enjoy.

Until next time,
Inky Hugs,
Alicia
#Home to Roost
#Alicia's Scraps
#card making

No comments:

Post a Comment