Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Cute Mr. Squirrel

Still playing with Fable Friends stamp set.  This one is what I am calling cute Mr. Squirrel.  I have to admit that squirrels and I have a love/hate relationship in real life. I love watching them do their thing, but hate some of the damage they do and watching Hawks go after them is horrible.  I know Mother Nature is doing her job but....
Ok back to the goodies for today.  This again is not my original idea.  The box is from a class that Erica B Cerwin designed.  Love her work.  The card is replicated with a few changes. I used watercolor and blender pencils to color in the squirrel. Then cut out with the circle dies on the box, and the rectangle dies on the card.
If you don't have the rectangle dies, you need to get them  I leave them on my work table all the time.The box is a mini pizza box from annual caddie.  All supplies are Stampin Up.
Hope you like.
Until next time,
Inky Hugs
Alicia
#Fable Friends
#Alicia's Scraps
#card Making

No comments:

Post a Comment