Monday, April 15, 2019

Fable Friends

Don't you love that name? It makes me want to get the Beatrice Potter book and read it!  Ok so I regress about my post today. 
Since Easter is next Sunday (a little late this year for me), I am sharing several cards and treats that I created.  They are all CASED but I loved them so.
First up is the cute bunny in the set. Pretty straight forward card but so cute.  I did have to cut him by hand since their are no dies for this set. I love the gingham paper from Sale-a-bration.  It is not available anymore, so if you have some give it some love. I stamped him in Stazon ink on Shimmery White cardstock.  Then I colored with an aqua painter in the following colors: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Balmy Blue.  All supplies are Stampin Up.
 Until next time,
Inky Hugs
Alicia
#Alicia's Scraps
#card making
#Fable Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment