Friday, February 13, 2015

Watercolor Hearts

In another life, I used to paint pictures on canvas and loved it!!  However, through time, I moved away from doing it and got involved in scrapbooking and then paper creations.  For some reason, I felt the need to pick up my watercolor paper and brushes again  So the card below is the result!  The hearts on the cards are free hand. A little free hand heart is always fun!  I used SU watercolor paper and red re inker.  By limiting the amount of water you use, you can control the deeper colors and the lighter colors.  I then put a window sheet on top after the hearts had dried and stamped in Stazon ink the With Love sentiment.  Added a little real red ribbon and there you go!  Hope you like..
Thank you for stopping by, until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment