Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Happy Hearts!

Wow!!  Where has time gone??  It is really slipping by fast for me.  Can't believe it is already almost Valentine's and I haven't even shared my Valentines yet!  So for the next four days, I am going to try and get what I made this year for Valentines posted.  I also have been busy making some cool things from the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Catalog that I will share next week:).
So first up is a card that I came up with after seeing that the new little heart punch matches the Happy Hearts textured embossing folder in the Occasions Catalog!  How cool is that?  Well, I thought so, so this is the card I came up with.  Pretty simple, right?
Next up is a card that I saw on Pinterest and changed it up to make it mine!  Again a pretty simple card but still fun to make with the silver sequins floating around!  Different colors for Valentines, but hey, anything goes when you are making pretties!  Hope you like my shares. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, Hugs ,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment