Thursday, February 12, 2015

Heartfelt

This card came about due to my wanting to play with some texture paste and color.  I used the Heart mask that is found in the regular catalog along with the stars mask on page 205.  If you haven't played with these masks you are missing a treat!  They are so much better than some I have used in the past.  So onto how I did this...I dropped a few drops of red reinker into some texture paste.  Mixed it up and then applied it to the whisper white card stock through the heart mask.  I am not sure that the picture does this justice, but in person it has a raised heart that is shiny.  For the descending hearts,

 I used the Heart Framelits on real red card stock.  The largest heart is heat embossed in red, the middle one is left as is, and the smaller one I put some crystal effects on it and let it dry to give it a shiny look.   I was really pleased with how it turned out.  If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and I will be happy to help!  Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time,  Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment