Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Simple Stems 2

Using MDS and the Silhouette E-cutter
I have been wanting to find an inspiration to use my Silhouette and boy did I find it at
Connie Collins Blog, Constantly Stamping!  She has a video to show you how to use the chevron stamp in the geometrical mds download to make a full Chevron background .  After following the video, I made two different cards, both of which I really like!  In  both cards, the Chevron was cut out of black cardstock and placed on a whisper white card base with the simple stems stamp set for the flowers.  The saying on both cards are from the geometrical stamp set.  The second just has different colors and saying.  Why not give it a try?  Really cute idea.  I kind of got carried away and made several Chevron backgrounds, which you will see in later posts. Here they both are.  I just HAD to make envie insets to match!  KWIM.

Hope you jave a great day!  Until next time,
Hugs, 
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment