Friday, April 18, 2014

Hoppy Easter!

Somehow, even with Easter being late this year, it has caught me off guard again!
So it looks like this will be my lonely offering for you this year.  I finally put ink to the Eggstra Spectacular stamp set, which by way, I am keeping in my stash, even  though it may retire at the end of  May.  Got a lot of good Easter designs in it.  Ok here goes with the project.


I decided to do cute little note cards that I put in our Kraft Gift box that I covered with DSP of each of the colors I used in the cards.  I then sprayed pistachio pudding ink over the natural ribbon.  Also made some cute little envies with the envelope punch board. These were easy to make and assemble and would make a cute gift to give someone.  Below are ingredients.
Hope you enjoy until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia
Stamp set:  Eggstra Spectacular
Cardstock and Ink:   Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Primrose Petals, Summer  Starfruit (gonna miss you!),Crisp Cantaloupe
DSP:  all the dsp from the above colors

 

No comments:

Post a Comment