Saturday, April 26, 2014

Flower Frame Simple Stems

Here is my last offering for the Simple Stems Stamp Set for now.  I know that I won't be getting rid of that stamp set since I love it so!
I cut the flowers out three times and then cut out the layers and added dimensionals on them. Needed a little bling, so added the sequins and pearls to their centers. I finally dusted of my Oh Film Framelits and used it too!  Even made an envie for it so I could mail it.  Been using my envelope punch board a lot lately.
Hope you enjoy!  Until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia
Stamps: Simple Stems, Oh, Hello
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, I am Me DSP
Embellies:  On Film Framelits, Gold Sequin Trim, Pearl Basic Jewels, Pool Party, Seam Binding

No comments:

Post a Comment