Monday, April 7, 2014

Good as Gold


This is the last of the 3 gifts that I needed.  I was able to get the free Sale-a-bration Good as Gold gift card set and decided to use it.  Again this was one of those projects that took so little time but looks really good.  The pictures don't really do the cards justice.  They really turned out cute.  Well, at least I thought so!  Of course, I needed a card holder and once again, pulled out my envelope punch board and made a quick box same as I did in my previous post for the white notecards.  I tell ya, I LOVE that punch board and find that I am using it all the time. Another tool that I have found that I am using are the envelope liners framelits.  I love the look that it gives the envelope with the card.  
You might want to check these out in my online store.  Just click on the catalogs on the left and they will take you there.  Hope you enjoy.  Until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Really love the gold in the cards! You did a great job with this.

    ReplyDelete