Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hello Lovely Feathers!

Isn't that the cutest!  I first saw this right after convention last year.  I unfortunately did not get to attend. The feathers caught my attention first and then the cute envie.  So I started looking to try and find the how to's and was lucky enough to run across some.  The Stamp Set is Hello Lovely, the DSP is SoHo Subway, which I really love, by the way.  The feathers were made by punching 2 circles, one of each size feather you want.  After you punch a circle reinsert into same circle punch partway until you have the size of a "feather" you want and punch down.  Fold your "feather" in half circle-don't cut all the way in but most of the way leaving an intact spine for the feather.  Then ink edges if desired.  The envie is made from a 10 1/2 x 8" piece of paper with scoring at 4 1/2 on each side of the 10 1/2" side then cutting in 3" to make the tabs.  Hope you like what I have shared.  It is a cool different way to send a card.

Until next time 
Hugs
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment