Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Best of Love

Wow!  It has been a very long time since I have posted on this poor neglected blog:(.  There have been many reasons as to why I haven't but mainly because I just didn't have much creative energy after losing my beautiful daughter in a car accident in August of last year.  Life does continue on and creating has always been very soothing for me so I have slowly found my way back and find that I am enjoying it!  Hope you like what I am going to share with you.  This is a true case from Alystamps but I did enjoy making it and wanted to share in case you haven't seen this cute box and card set made with the Best Of Love stamp set.  This is a Best of 25 years stamp set that is only being offered until March 31st of this year.  If you like, check it out in my online store that you can enter by clicking on the logo at the top right side.  The acetate box(which I really love to put a few cards in and give as a gift is found at bagsunlimited.com.)  Hope you like and if any questions, please let me know.  Until next time,
Hugs
Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment