Friday, February 28, 2014

Envelope Punch Card Box with Cards

Yesterday I shared with you a cool file card made with the envelope punch board.  Today I am sharing a card box that is also made with the envelope punch board.  It can make all sorts of nifty things, but was primarily designed for creating envelopes in 60 different sizes.  You can coordinate your patterned paper with your cards looks so cute.  Here are a couple of mini cards that I made.  I wanted to keep the cards flat and simple, so they would fit in a gift box I was making.
I used again, my favoite DSP, SoHo Subway again and the Hello Lovely Stamp Set.

I made the gift box by taking an 8x8 piece of paper and starting at 3 1/2 score and punch and then 0n same side at 4 1/2 punch and score.  Do this all aound the square and you will have a box.  Then snip and fold and tape and there you go!  You will have a box that looks like this.  I also made a cute band that goes around it to dress it up.
Now here is picture of all of the above.  Hope you like.  Until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia



No comments:

Post a Comment