Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer Smooches Bag and Twitterpated Hat

Ok, I know that you cant believe that I am posting 2 days in a row, but I promised I would do better so here are two projects that I did complete this summer and I must say I really enjoyed making them both.  They were really easy to make and helped me use some of the fabric that SU sells.  I buy but have a tendency to hoard it for some reason. LOL!
Anyway, here is the bag.  I will say that it took all the fabric from one box to complete it.
Now here is the hat made with the twitterpated fabric and the fancy folds die cut.  Cute and came together really quick.  This is a project that was featured in the Project Central series.  Hope you like!  Leave me a comment and let me know.
Thanks for looking and until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment