Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Friend Stamp Set 2 and 3

As promised, I am posting 2 more cards that I made with the "My Friend Stamp Set".
The first one is an easy card to make, mostly just layers.  But one little detail that I really like is the new In Color Dahlias.  The one I used is the summer starfruit because that is my favorite new color.  Here it is:
Now for the second one that I made, I really like how this one turned out.  I used the fancy fan embossing folder on the top curved piece.  To color it, I just swiped my tempting turquoise ink pad on the top folder and ran it thru the Big Shot.  Pretty cool looking.
The flags were punched with the pennant punch .  The flower blossom  was punched with the Blossom Bouquet Punch.  I added the new vintage faceted button on the flower.  Well, hope you like what I have created with this stamp set.  Here is the picture:
Until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia



No comments:

Post a Comment