Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Friend Stamp Set

As I was looking through my stamp sets, I realized that I have several that have not seen ink.  Well, that can't just happen, so I am making "pretties" with them along with some of my other stamps also,  The first one, is the above stamp set, which I thought I would really love but somehow it got buried under some others.  Anyway, I used the new In Color cardstock for this card.  Love these new colors.  They are so rich looking.  I took a scallop punch on the last rectangle and punched out half of the scallop circle.  Then stamped my sentiment in the center.  I used my embossing buddy before I stamped and embossed the flowers.  Love that embossing buddy!  I made two other cards that I will share tomorrow with the same stamp.  Hope you like!  Until the next time,
Hugs,
Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment