Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pinwheel Wreath

Well, I know that it has been quite a while since I have posted but truth is I have had a very busy summer!  I have been sliding in some "me" time with my crafty stuff though.  I wanted to share with you a cute wreath that I made back in June and meant to post and life just got busy.  So here it is.  I loved making this and it came together really quick.  I made it with some StampinUp Designer Paper that has retired but you could make it with any type of paper that your heart desires.  I cut several 6x6 squares and 4x4 squares and some 2x2 sqaures  to make the pinwheels.   If you aren't sure how to make the pinwheels, just use your search engine and type in how to make paper pinwheels. Then I attached them to a wreath  that I bought at a big box store with hot glue.  Super cute and easy to do.  Give a try if you happen to have some extra paper lying around! 

This was not my original idea.  I saw it on Kimberly's blog Stampin by the Sea and really liked it. So gave it a try. Now that "school" is back in I hope to be able to post more.  Until the next time
Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment