Thursday, March 7, 2019

Sea of Textures

Today I am using the above stamp set from Stampin Up.  I am really enjoying going thru all of my stash to actually use it!   LOL!!  Anyways, on to the card.  Since it has a water theme to it, I decided to watercolor it.  Again went to Pinterest for ideas and came across this made by Steshq Bloodhart.  I pretty much used what she did except for a few changes to make it mine.
Colors are Bermuda Bay and Gorgeous Grape.  I did a watercolor on the background of the two colors with my aqua painter after I cut a circle out and added some designs in the die cuts. All supplies are Stampin Up. 

Kind of different looking..but it looks ok.  What do you think?  Actually making me look forward to some time at the beach.
Until next time
Inky hugs
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment