Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Epic Celebrations

Talk about a colorful card, this is it!  I had this stamp set Epic Celebrations from last year's SAB offerings from Stampin Up and it had not seen any ink so I started looking to see what I liked and came up with this one.  I found a picture of the one below that I had saved on the computer so just kind of copied it as I saw it.  Again, all products are Stampin Up.
I used the following:  Shimmer card stock, Real Red C/S, Simple Stripes embossing folder, Brusho Crystal Color, Butterfly Thinlits, Vellum, Silver and Gold Foil, Stitched Shapes Framelits.
It was actually a fun card to make with trying to re-create it as I saw it.

 I guess you tell by now, that I love doing fussy cards that have dimension to them. When I first started this journey with paper crafts, I made very simple cards.  I still love them, but after many years of this, I like a challenge these days.
Hope you like,
Until next time,
Inky hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment