Saturday, March 9, 2019

Sea Inspired

There were a couple of more designs that I liked using the Sea of Textures Stamp set.  These are entirely different colors that give them a different look than the previous card I shared.
On these two examples I used Soft Sea Foam, Sahara Sand and White card stock. The ink used are the same colors.  I then used the Under the Sea framelits for the star fish, netting and other little details.  The 1/4 copper trim is a wonderful selection since you can pull it apart to make it look like netting. Pretty cool, right?   Also on one of the cards I used a retired item, the mini embroidery hoop. The second card is an envelope card which I like just because it is different.
Well, that's it for today.  Hope you enjoyed.
Until next time,
Inky Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment