Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Frightful Wreath!

Well it is already October!  I can't believe the summer has ended and Fall is here.  I love summer and the beach but I also love Fall and the beautiful colors of the leaves and all the fun with Halloween!  So my first offering for this season is the Simply Created Kit by Stampin Up.  It is a fun kit to put together and easy too!  You can pretty much do whatever suits your fancy with this kit.  It comes with everything you need except for a few things that you should already have.  The spider is the most time consuming but really easy.  I did it watching TV one evening. So here is the picture of what I made along with pictures of the kit and what they suggested.  As you can see, I had to put my own spin on it.  Hope you enjoy.  Thanks for visiting.  Until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia



No comments:

Post a Comment