Friday, October 10, 2014

Boo!

Well, I just love Halloween and all the fun things that we can make and share so I saw this card on Pinterest and loved it so decided to recreate it as best I could.  It is made with the Holiday Home stamp set and matching framelits, (don't you just love it when Stampin Up makes dies to match their stamps!!!). I also used the Bite Me Photopolymer stamp set from last year for the webs.  Also got a chance to use the Little Letters Thinlits for the BOO from SU and I love them.  I can see me using these with the negative space also.  So here is the picture...  The rest of the deets are below the picture.  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting.  Until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia
C/S:  Tangelo Twist, Black and Smoky Slate, and basic Gray
Ink: Memento Black and Basic Gray
Tangelo Twist Ribbon
But wait I have another card that I received in a swap that also has the House stamp set that I wanted to share with you. This was made by Andrea Sharp and I loved the colors she chose.  It is an easy card to do at a gathering but really effective, don't you think?  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment