Monday, August 25, 2014

Freestyle Collage

Needed to make a birthday card for someone very special, the mother of my great grandchild!  I know it is hard to believe, but he is so darn cute and cuddley and I just love him so.  Here he is when he was in Florida with his Mommy and Daddy(my grandson) for the first time.  Isn't he a cutie??
I know I got a little side tracked and haven't shown you the card yet!  Got a little excited as you can imagine.  Anyways, the card that I made for her came together because I liked the colors and wanted to use some of the Crepe Filter paper from SU that I have been holding onto for some reason. I used some of the Secret Garden framelits dies to cut the flowers out the crepe paper.  The dies cut through this paper with 8 layers!  I sprayed the colors with our spritzers in the colors of Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana.  Then completed the card with a dolly and fancied up the top with the Needlepoint Border Embossing folder.  Hope you like.  Until next time, Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment