Friday, August 29, 2014

Brights Note Cards

Last year around Christmas, I took a class that featured these note cards from Stampin Up's Brights Color Collection.   Well true to style, I had to make a box for them.  These cards make cute little notes for someone and the best thing about them is that you can get a package of 20 cards and envelopes for $5.95!  Pretty sweet, right?  If you are thinking of giving some gifts, these make a quick and easy one to make.  So here are the cards..well, some of them..all the same in just different colors and stamped with different sayings...
And here is the box.  It is one I have had for awhile, just waiting for the right project to come along..I know you have some of those lying around too!  I made the flower using the crepe filter paper again and cut several layers with the floral frames framelits diecut.  I can see myself getting addicted to that filter paper!  Anyways, hope you like today's share.  Until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment