Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Birthday Box of Cards

Wanted to make a gift for a special friend so decided to do a box of birthday cards for her to send to her friends!  

So this is the box that I created with the envelope punch.  Also a cool thing I learned is if you add two inches for the card size to each side you will end up with the box for the card size you want!  Clear as mud right?  Let me know if you need further information, I will be glad to help.  Here are the cards that I made, each with a different saying from the Endless Birthday stamp set.

Since she is a "bling" kind of girl, I added some glitter paper to each.  I used the Mixed Bouquet and Flower Shop Stamp set for the flowers which gave me a chance to use the coordinating punch for each stamp set.  Hope you like, as always, until next time,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment