Friday, March 1, 2013

Sale-A-Bration

Well, I can't believe that it is already March and Sale-a-bration will be ending soon.  The time has just flown by!  For the rest of the Sale-a-bration period, I will be posting projects made with these wonderful supplies that you can get free with every $50.00 order placed by March 22, 2013.  So if you really want to take advantage of this great offer, go ahead and click on my Catalogs on the left side and get started  Sale-a-brating!!  First up is project that took me awhile to make.  Since the name of the stamp set is Feeling Sentimental, I made a roll top desk that holds the cards.  I really like how it has turned out.  I bought the instructions from stampingt.com so if you really want to make it,go there.  The cards are made with basic gray, summer starfruit, and Sycamore Street DSP.  Hope you like and if any question, please let me know.  Until next time, Hugs,
Alicia





No comments:

Post a Comment