Monday, March 11, 2013

Pretty Petites

Next up for my share with the Sale-a-bration goodies is the stamp set, Pretty Petites.  I must admit that when I first saw this stamp set, I wasn't really impressed but it has grown on me, especially when you pair it with the Petite Curly Label Punch.  If you think that you might like these, better hurry.  Sale-a-bration is coming to an end on March 22, never to be seen again.    The share I have turned out really cute.  Saw the cute little note cards in my browsing of the web, and of course, didn't mark it, so these are my examples.  The cute little box is just a box that I have made for 3x3 note cards for quite a long while.  I think that if you look through SCS, you can find one similar.The cute little cards are made by cutting white c/s 3" by 7" and scoring at 1 1/2" and 4 1/4"  folding over and then stamp a cute little saying from the Pretty Petites and put a dimensional under to catch the top fold. Easy Peasy!  Well, here they are.  Hope you enjoy.  Until next time,  Hugs,
Alicia
Next I have this cute card made again with Pretty Petities and the Petite Curly Label Punch.Again a pretty easy card to put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment