Monday, March 18, 2013

Patterend Occasions/Bloomin Marvelous

Whew!  Have I been busy geting ready to say goodbye to all the Sale-a-bration goodies!  The two items that I am sharing with you today, are both alike but different stamp sets.  I really love the pink ribbon in the Spring Caddie too!
First up are some cute 3x3 cards that were made with the Patterend Occasions Stamp Set, Print Poetry DSP and the Kraft boxes from the Annual Caddie.  Didn't they turn out cute, even if I think so myself!


Next up is the same idea, but with a different stamp set, Bloomin Marvelous.  I used the same DSP and retired stripe ribbon. Which by the way, I still love!  I think from now on, I am going to make these cute little gift boxes to give away as gifts.  It really is a quick and easy way to give someone something special!  Hope you have enjoyed. Until next time,  Hugs,
Alicia




No comments:

Post a Comment