Friday, June 14, 2019

Should we water them?

Hi all! I am back with another card made with the Climbing Orchids stamp set.  As I told you in my last post about these stamps, it is easy to want to make more so I found this on Pinterest and here is what I have.
These are made with watercolor paper and the paper really does all the work.  In case you want to try these are the how tos:

Stamp the leaf and large flower and flower center with Lemon Lime Twist on watercolor paper.  With a damp(not loaded ) brush go over each image with a light touch to spread the color.  While the flower is still damp add some Crushed Curry by just touching the center of the flower and let the color bloom.  Now introduce Sweet Sugar Plum ink to center and let that color bloom.  Let them all dry naturally.  The leaves are done the same way with Lemon Lime Twist ink. I wanted to add some sparkle so I used the clear Wink of Stella on each.

I attached the flowers to white card stock that is attached to Lemon Lime Twist card stock for front of card.  Those were attached to a white card stock card.  All supplies are Stampin Up.

Until next time,
Inky Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment