Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Pumpkin Pie??

I know we are in the midst of summer but I always love to see the fall colors in the leaves appear.  Don't get me wrong, I love summer and the beach but also really like fall's flowers which are the beautiful colors in the leaves that remind us of the fall. My husband and I always take a "Leaf Peeping" trip to North Georgia, where the leaves are beautiful.  My camera gets a workout that day!

So to the card, I cased it from Pinterest and Elizabeth Price.  The colors are Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie ink all over the front panel of Shimmery card stock. Once it was dry, I spritzed with frost white shimmer paint to give it a really shimmery glow.  Then I stamped the skeleton leaves in a random layout.

I then stamped the Thinking of you on a die cut and added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter for more sparkle.  What ya think?  I love the sparkle as it gives it a really interesting look.  I then added other little embellies to give it even more interest.  Hope you like.

 
 Now back to summer...
Inky Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment