Monday, January 14, 2019

Follow Your Dreams

The title is appropriate for my first sharing in quite awhile.  I have been wanting to share for awhile but let everything else get in the way until this year.  So I hope if you find me and my blog you enjoy the journey with me as I try again to get this going.
Most of what I share is CASE which means I have basically copied an idea or project I loved and want to share.  So first up is the Stampin Up stamp set called "follow your dreams".  I saw these on the blog, Seeing Ink Spots, which I love and copy a lot.  So here goes:
All of the cards were created on Shimmery white card stock with lots of die cutting and water coloring. I love the glitter paper that I cut out with the dream catcher die cut!!! Following are each card close up:
As you can see, lots of pretties on these cards and a great opportunity for me to use some of my Stampin up stash!!!

                                                               Until next time,
                                                               Inky Hugs
                                                               Alicia


 

No comments:

Post a Comment