Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Fabulous Flamingo

With all the deary weather we have been having, I am dreaming of blue water and sand in your toes and yes, Flamingos!!  I have had this stamp set for awhile, but had not inked it up until recently. I found these two cards and made them using all Stampin Up supplies...getting them used up slowly:).
For the first card, I used glossy card stock stamped the leaves with versa mark ink and rolled with granny smith green ink.  I had not used glossy card stock in awhile and had forgotton how much fun it was. The other ink colors are blushing bride and soft sky.
The next card has a white embossed flamingo that was inked with blushing bride and fussy cut.
Then placed on several different elements to add texture.  All from Stampin Up. Hope you like and it may help you imagine the blue water and sand in the toes, if that is your thing!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment