Monday, March 23, 2015

Lotus Blossom, take 1, 2 3!

I have fallen in love with the Sale-a-bration set Lotus Blossom!  It is a 3 step stamp that gives really beautiful results!  I haven't said that about a 2 or 3 step stamp set in awhile..  So I have thr wee different takes on it!!  Well acutally four, but will share that another day!
First up a card that just kind of came together.  A lot of times, I will have a vision of what I want the card to look like, but then the end result is usually better. Go figure!!  Anyways, below is a card I want to share that was fairly simple to put together.  The blossom is stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink.  The original card that I wanted to share did not have the ink around the blossom, but as fate would have it, I accidentally got some ink on the white paper, so just tried to cover up with the ink.  With that being said, I like it better!!   
Next up with the Lotus Blossom, I needed a couple of gifts so made a gift box of cards and then used the new gift bag thinlit to hold some cute thank you note cards made with the Lotus Blossom Stamp set.
What I love so much about this stamp set is how easily you can get images that look like a lot of work but really aren't.  Hope this will give you some ideas.  Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking.  Until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia




No comments:

Post a Comment