Sunday, March 22, 2015

Beautiful Butterfly

This particular card came about from my desire to experiment with texture paste.  I saw a card that looks basically like this on Pinterest and liked the texture so decided to give it a try.  This is the result!!  I really like it.  I used the butterfly framelit that is from the Occasions Catalog.  While it is currently unavailable, I hope that Stampin Up will be able to get some back in stock for the ones of you that don't yet have it.  I die cut the butterfly out of some sturdy kraft cardstock, then used the cutout to fill in with the texture paste.  Love how it turned out!  You could even color the texture paste it you wanted to have a colorful butterfly!!  Hope you like.  Any questions, please let me know.
Thanks for visiting..Until next time,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment