Monday, January 12, 2015

Choose Happiness

I love the title of this stamp set and thought it would be appropriate to share for the beginning of a New Year since this is what my resolution for this year is to choose to be happy as often as I can!  So here is a card that I made to help me remember....I did do something kind of cool with the Typeset dsp.  Since I have had a bottle of gesso sitting on my desk for quite a while, I decided to paint the typeset paper on the front and then make an envelope with some of the painted dsp also.  Think I might use this more often!  Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, 
Hugs,
Alicia
Stamp:  Choose Happiness
C/S: crushed curry, whisper white,Typeset dsp, moonlight series dsp
Ink: Old Olive, Black
Other:  dolly, pearls,
old olive ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment