Wednesday, January 14, 2015

a little kindness....

When I first saw this stamp set last year in the Catalog, I knew it was going to have a home with me!
On this card, I knew I wanted to layer some of the stamps so I started with the large sun image.  I stamped it in Early Espresso.  The leafy image was layered on using Old Olive. I then cut a piece of whisper white c/s and splattered it with real red ink in a spritzer.  I then added a kraft colored washi tape down the center.  I cut the leaves out and rolled one in real red and the other in a darker green. I stamped the sentiment on whisper white c/s and cut out and then adhered it to the front along the the butterfly and some sequins scattered around.  I split up the sentiment by using markers to color which part I wanted for each sentiment placement.
Hope you like!  Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment