Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hey there!

Continuing from the post yesterday, I have three more examples of Hey Buds Stamp Set.
First up is a card that I made awhile back when I was doing CASES of  the Annual Catalog.
This one is shown on page 125.  Compared to the ones I shared yesterday, you can see how many different looks that you can get from this set.The image was stamped with Stampin Write markers again and applied directly to the card stock after you "huffed on it.
Next up is another card that I did with the Stampin Write markers but before I stamped the image, I lightly sprayed the image with water, which gives it a "watercolor" effect.  This was one of the first techniques I learned when I first started stamping way back in 2001!   The colors are Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive.  Then I just mounted it onto the same colors of card stock.
Next and last is a Kraft gift box that I stamped with Night of Navy and the Hey Buds stamp set.
Easy Peasy!  Love the look of Night of Navy ink on Kraft.  Well, that is it for this stamp set.  Hope you enjoyed looking.  Thanks for stopping by and until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment