Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hello Darling!

I have two cards for today using the Hello Darling Stamp set.  The first one I stamped the flowers with VersMark Ink on Daffodil Delight polka dot DSP. I then heat embossed them with white embossing powder.  Then I mounted that on a piece of Olive Green card stock.  The greeting is stamped in Memento Ink and the flowers and leaves were colored with markers.  The button was colored with the new Blendabilities Daffodil Delight marker.  That was attached to a card base in whisper white where the front was embossed with the polka dot embossing folder.  What ya think?
Hope you like. Until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia
For my next card, I used the same stamp set which I stamped in Versa Mark Ink again heat embossed with white embossing powder on a piece of real red polka dot DSP..  I wanted to change it up a bit, so I cut a basic black card base with the Squares Collection framelits. I then attached a dolly at the top and wrapped a piece of basic black bakers twine around it.  The message was done the same as above one.  The button is colored with a real red marker.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment