Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Catalog Cases-Bloom with Hope

This is my third share from the catalog and definitely one of my favorites!  I love the new In Color Blackberry Bliss!  If you haven't seen it in person, you are missing a treat.  The card holder was easy to do.  Just stamped with white Stazon as indicated in the recipe.  Everything is in the recipe except the cards that are inside.  I just made them to my liking and they turned out pretty good, if I do say so
myself.  The  two tone ribbon was made with Pool Party Stampin Ink Refill and a Aqua Painter brush brushed on half of the ribbon and then dried.  Pretty cool technique.  I already know who this is going to be given to so glad that I could use a new stamp to make it.  Hope you like.  If any questions, please let me know.  Until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment