Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentines

Whew!  It has been a long week and half since I posted last.  I had made several Valentine items that I wanted to share with you, however, my computer decided to die.  So had to decided whether to try and repair or get a new one.  The latter won out and then I had to learn a new operating system.  Well,  I am finally at a point that I could share with you some of my Valentines that I found inpiration from on Pinterest or browsing the web.  The first one is a cute pastel card that I found inspiration from on Pinterest.  Mine is somewhat different.  I used the Hearts Aflutter stamp set and framelits.  
The second one is cased from Monica Weaver.  She used black metal for the background, I used black coordination paper that I sanded after using the Honeycomb embossing folder.  (Have I told you that I LOVE that one!) Then I used red foil for the heart.  I think that it would be a great card for your man.  I left the inside blank so you could write a love note to him :)  Hope you like.  Until next time, Hugs,
Alicia



No comments:

Post a Comment