Sunday, February 3, 2013

For the Birds!

I needed a quick little card to say thanks to a good friend of mine.  I am on a misson this year to use all my supplies, well as much as I can!  Anyway, the For the Birds Stamp set (126407) set is so cute.  While I typically don't have a lot of time to watercolor, these images are really easy to watercolor.  I use Stampin Up!'s watercolor paper because of the quality of it.  Of course, you will want to start with a Black Stazon pad and then use blender pens and ink pads to watercolor the images.  Thought it turned out cute.  Hope you like. Until next time.  Hugs,
Alicia
Stamp Set: For the Birds
C/S:  Rose Red, Soft Suede, Raspberry Ripple
Ink:  Black Stazon, Rose Red, raspberry Ripple, Marina Mist, Wisteria Wonder ,
Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Accessories:  First Edition Specialty, Natural Designer Buttons, Rose Red Seam Binding, Victoria Lace, Vintage trinkets, Linen thread, Alhambra Jumbo Wheel (126940), Birds of a Feather DSP(126899), Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment