Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Haunting Candy Tree






Had so much fun making this tree full of Halloween treats! It is one of those projects that just comes together when you start working on it. Sorry the pictures really don't do it justice (note to self, must get a better way to photo my projects!) Anyway, I made these cute little candy purses out of that wonderful slivery shiny Glimmer paper out of the Holiday Mini Caddie. It is still available and you won't be sorry you got it. It is really top notch! Then I used several different types of Designer Series Paper, both new and retired, and couldn't stop with putting the dazzling details all over them! Sooo,I hope you like my creation and that you have a Spooky, Fabulous Halloween!!!!! Until Next time,
Hugs,
Alicia
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment