Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Halloween Card Case with 4 Cards







Here are my offerings for days 4, 5, 6, and 7 for my 13 days of Halloween. I am combing them since life was busy for me for the last several days as I watched and celebrated a young man's life cut short by the war in Afghan. He was a very dear friend of my two grandsons, one of whom is getting ready to go back to fight there shortly himself. I am now back on track and hope you enjoy the above shots. Lots of work and detail in the card case itself. I have made several of these cases from a pattern that I have had for quite a while. It is very adaptable for all seasons and reasons. I really love all the Halloween stamps that Stampin Up has this year. So have used several along with embossing folders and masking and of course, bling! Let me know if you have any questions about them and until next time, Hugs
Alicia
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment